Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrappy News, Part 2! and a layout for TCR...

On the scrappy news front... I will be Stash to Treasure's teacher for the month of January! I will be putting together an amazing month long class for you all and for the price of $5 (for the whole month!) I so hope that you will join me in getting your hands messy. :) Your Scrapbook Stash will of course provide a kit that you can buy to go along with my class, or you can use items that you have in your stash already... EXCITING!!!!!!

More on that to come...

This week's palette for The Color Room is beautiful. 


Here is my take on it. And yes, my daughters are wearing santa hats... but when I saw this color palette - I knew this is the photo and story I wanted to scrap.

"Mommy, I couldn't help it. I know that you wanted to take a picture of us smiling, but she was just sitting there looking so cute in her hat and shiny dress, and her cheeks were squishy, and I just couldn't help it. The kiss just "bursted" right out of me." (Ahna, age 3 and a half)



The flourish is made by my friends at Flourish With a Bling! They generously sent me the white flourish and a red one (cut up and tucked into the cluster). They are beautiful!!



I still have... let's see... 2 more HUGE things to tell you about... 
come back tomorrow for Scrappy News, Part 3!

xx Heidi
Pin It!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

That photo is so precious and the story is even MORE so, lol. Gorgeous creation, just stunning!

stephanie garbett said...

awesome love love this xxxx

Unknown said...

such a beautiful layout - this pallette was not easy at all but you rocked it :)