Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hooo's There?

So once again, I had one of those moments that ran away with me last night...

I opened my YSS box, and when I saw the Punky Sprouts Mixed Media Lil' Blooms, Lil' Stems, and Lil' Petals, all I could see was an owl. Yes, an owl. She was begging me to put her back together again... so of course, I did what I had to do.

I frantically began sewing her body, misting and inking for that perfect color. I stitched, and I stuffed, and I glued, and I glossed. 

And finally... there she was. 


Can you see her? She's a bit shabby, but quite chic.


There she is! And here is a closer look...



But dinner had been forgotten, AGAIN. However, being the wonderful man that my husband is, Sonic ended up on the table and all ended well. :)

xx Heidi
Pin It!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

So awesome! LOVE it. And the Sonic from Hubby!