Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tiaras & Things & Butterfly Wings

What was our Laboratory Inspiration this month for 7 Dots? Butterflies... or moths :) I chose butterflies... in a different kind of way. Take a peek!
Tiaras & Things
& Butterfly Wings

I prepped the background to this shadow box with "Wonderland" paper and then coated in gesso randomly.

I LOVE these alphas that 7 Dots now offers with their collections!

and I ADORE the chipboard embellies that they now have too. I customized these using lots of Shimmerz paints, some gesso, and some molding paste. :)

xx Heidi
Pin It!

3 comments:

Melysa F said...

Oh my my my Heidi....this is AMAZING!!!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

You are ever AMAZING! This is gorgeous!

Miae said...

Love your creativity!! and with a newborn? You are amazing!