I have a few more projects that I can share with you today, from this winter's Prima CHA booth. The first is perhaps my favorite project from January...
What beautiful paper this is! I wasn't so sure that yellow was very me, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this ended up turning out! I first used gesso to add the white to the background. I then thought that Shimmerz paint in No Yoking was the perfect compliment to the paper, mixing in just a teeny bit of Mandarin Mai Tai for more depth of color.
- Sun Kiss Collection Paper #844189, #844226, #844226, #844219
- Flowers #557317, #55689, ##557645
- Say it in Pearls #553920, #554156
- Pins #556723
- Alphabet Stickers #554361
And this canvas was a messy session of scrap therapy. I threw everything but the kitchen sink at it.
Oh, I painted and painted, and gesso'd and gesso'd on this one!
I used Shimmerz paints in Pop Art Pink, Cotton Candy, Treasured Hymn, No Yoking,
Mango Madness, Mudpie, and Coffee.
Lots of fussy cutting of course with the beautiful Prima papers.
And OF COURSE, a little bling for my princess.
- Songbird "Collage" Paper #844011
- Songbird "Zephr" Paper #844035
- Fairy Belle SIIC #554156
- SIIC #554163
- Typeset Fairy Belle #554330
- Charme´Roses Fairy Belle #555467
- Songbirds Flutter Bits #555627