Saturday, February 12, 2011

Freshening up....

Dreams are like the paints of a great artist.
Your dreams are your paints,
the world your canvas.
Believing is the brush that converts your dreams
into the masterpiece of reality.


I LOVE this. I don't know who wrote it... but I think this is the theme for my new 2011.
It was time, don't you think? 
A new blog look for a new year?

I have a few things fun happening that I can't tell you about just yet, 
but I can't leave you in the lurch - teasing like this - 
so how about a giveaway?

Leave me a comment on this post and tell me something I don't know about you, something fun, something random, by this time next week (February 19th at noon) and I will send a random winner a fun, dreamy, scrappy, artsy, RAK. 

xx Heidi
Pin It!

4 comments:

MadebyGenieS said...

Hmm...fun and random...Did you know that I was in a beauty pageant in high school?

MadebyGenieS said...

Ps...your new blog look is pretty!

Kelly said...

You don't know me so I could tell you anything... I will say this: I talk too loudly and laugh with a cackle/giggle. People KNOW that I am happy to be in their company.

LISA said...

Lets see, something fun and random about me that not many know...I am the oldest of my brothers, sister and cousins..Yup First born in a huge family...