Friday, February 11, 2011

Cute Little Buggers...

Palette #45 this week at The Color Room is divine! I created this layout... 

"Cute Little Buggers" 

using tons of Shimmerz!

The colors I used to create the background are Spritz in Plum Pudding and 




 I never used to consider myself a purple kind of person, until I got my hands on these paints!
Have you checked out The Color Room? Here's the palette that I worked off of, come join us and play!


Well... I am off... got some valentine prep to do, so I am CERTAIN that I will have another project or two to share with you this week!
xx Heidi

Pin It!

4 comments:

EuGen4ik said...

WOW! So wonderful! I'm viewing every small detail at LO...Thanks for inspiration:)))

Melissa Vettorel said...

I just love this LO!! The colors are great and the painted effect is awesome. I'm definitely a follower now. Check out my blog http://melissavettorel.blogspot.com/

kerry said...

Love this layout the texture is amazing take care Kerry xx

Tanya Batrak said...

What an amazing composition! =) Love it!