Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who wants some Shimmerz?!

Well... an amazing Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale is getting ready to happen at Shimmerz! I suggest you pull out those pretty little handbags, grab your wallets, and/or defrost the credit cards you have in the freezer, lol! Here's the scoop, and I will get you more details as I get them myself...

Everyone will receive a whopping 30% off their entire order AND anyone who places an order during the sale event will be entered into a drawing for a Vibez 6 pack! Come ON, how good does that sound?

Wouldn't those little bottles and pots of shimmery goodness be great stocking stuffers? If you are anything like me, you stuff your own stocking.... so now's your chance to fill it up with all those beautiful colors!

xx Heidi
Pin It!

No comments: