Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sneak Peeks for my upcoming "Inkscape" classes!

We are going to use glossy accents, ink, alcohol ink, distress ink, StazOn ink, crackle medium, acrylic, baby wipes, AWESOME Pink Paislee papers, and then you will be sent home with some homework (hehehe... did someone mention baking?!)

Here are a few sneaky peeks for my two classes at The Scrapbook Shoppe on October 2nd.... a full shot will be uploaded in a few days!




Oh! And did I mention that I have been collecting goodies to giveaway while we are getting messy?! Can't wait to see all of you that are returning, and those I haven't met yet!! See you soon!
xx Heidi
Pin It!

1 comment:

Leah l'Orange said...

OOOH! ooooohhhhhh, this looks so PRETTY! love the clear embossed look and wanna know MORE!

and yeah, you'll be seeing a LOT of me, Heidi!