Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gotta Love Sketches!

With the girls going back to school and Jax settling back into the routine without his crazy sisters around, I am back! Hopefully in the next few days, I will be able to upload a few of the projects that I have been working on lately. I have some TCR palette projects completed, a TON of cards, some crazy cool flowers and an art journal that I have started.

But for now... 
Your Scrapbook Stash is sponsoring a new sketch site this week, Sketch Inspiration, and this is the sketch for the week created by Aphra Bolyer!

 And here is my crazy take on it...


Yep. I love my Maya Mist, my acrylic paints, my Smooch paint. And of course, Basic Grey's new Oliver line, some My Little Shoebox alpha stickers, and awesome altered Thickers! Everything can here except for my acrylic paint can be found at the YSS store. :)

A little bit of background on those photos? My daughter, Ahna, was 7 at the time and desperately trying to beat her Uncle Sean at Mario Cart. She figured that enlisting a bit of her dads help would result in her creaming Uncle Sean, but alas, things just went worse. From left to right this is what came out of her mouth...
"What ARE you doing?"
"Oh no. You are doing it ALL wrong."
"Dad! You were supposed to HELP me."
"Dad! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE!"

I was hysterically laughing while taking the photos. (And she was not impressed.)
Aaaah, I love all these precious moments!
If you entered the YSS sketch challenge, be watching for the winners announcement, coming soon!
xx Heidi

Pin It!

No comments: