Monday, June 21, 2010

TCR Palette #11, and some Scrappy News!

The Color Room's Palette was beautiful this week, and I found myself totally itching to create with some Webster's Pages, some papers I made myself (the tall flowers framing the photo) and lots of goopy goodness. (aka, molding paste!)


"Stop & Dance in the Flowers"


Oh, how I love to use molding paste. It can add so much magic to a page! Here, I coated the backs of several of my elements, smooshed them onto the paper and then used a sea sponge to peak the paste!


And what is it about a girl in a garden, that makes her want to dance? I love these photos of Sarenna... so of course I had to add mini cut-outs to the layout!


In other scrappy news...



Your Scrapbook Stash!
They have invited me to become a part of the Stash team and I am truly looking forward to working with this incredible bunch of designers!

US designers:
ME! (lol, do you need the link?)

Int'l designers: 

Pin It!

1 comment:

MadebyGenieS said...

That's fantastic news Heidi :)