Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta....

Scrap those photos again!

These are my favorite photos of Sarenna. She is sassy, sweet, and who doesn't love piggytails with overalls? Honestly, I could probably fill up an entire album with just scrapping these photos! :)

My good friend, Stephanie Garbett, sent me the incredible canvas paper that I used. I am in love with it!! Thanks Steph!! Muah. And the rest of the yummy? Prima, of course. I decided to indulge myself again and pretty much used only Prima, right down to the flower packaging, lol. It was a good night. I lounged in front of the TV, watching a little Matthew McConaughey (go on click it... you know you want to see pictures too!), fussy cutting, and pop dotting to my hearts content.

Come back and see me on Friday, I have my last blog hopping project with Prima to show you. Of course, afterwards you have to hop on over to Couture Cardstock and Prima Marketing to see what all the other designers have created!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Nice graphics. Like the Prima packaging too! Cute photos.

Tabbetha said...

she is adorable..If you fill up an album with those pics, Im sure id love every lo!!