Friday, April 23, 2010

Prima, take Two!

Couture Cardstock is still blog hopping with Prima!
Make sure that you are checking out both companies blogs for some crazy beautiful projects and inspiration!!

This is my second layout...

"She May Not {REMEMBER} But Mama Will"

To create the background for this layout, I used the Trash Bag Misting technique that I posted earlier this month at Couture Cardstock.

I altered the Prima “Eline Flowers” by stamping and embossing the bottom layer, and lightly inking the top blossom with pale pink. I then misted them with water, scrunched, and used a hole puncher to distress the edges before they dried. I used Prima's foam Wheat stamp and Couture Cardstock’s White Monochromatic Collection to finish off edges of the photo by stamping floral borders.


I swear this month has been bliss, it simply just doesn't get any better than being told you HAVE to work with Prima! ;) If I could work with it full-time, this scrappin' Mama just may very well have the perfect life. Aaaaahhhh, a girl can dream, right?!

Thanks Prima Flower girls for playing along with (and indulging!) us!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Gorgeous layout Heidi:) Love your work, thanks for the inspiration. Angie