Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I AM... Words of Life Challenge

I have been in a bit of a slump lately scrap-wise. I have scrapped a lot of DT assignments, but to just express myself, using whatever I felt like using, I haven't done diddly. This month a friend of mine began hosting a challenge called "The Great Verbs of Life." I was immediately inspired, and it got me itching to use some papers that I actually purchased myself almost a year ago and have left lie around in my scraproom. It will continue all year and the first month's challenge was to scrap "I Am: The power of self knowledge." Here is what I came up with...


Also, if you haven't heard... Couture Cardstock is going to be at CHA! Just one of the cool things they are going to be showing off is their new 12x24 inch cardstock... how perfect is that for us die-cutting divas? I can't wait to get my hands on some! Make sure you stop by their booth, I KNOW of some incredible projects that are going to be displayed using their amazing cardstock. ;) If you want a bit of a sneak peek at some products, head over to the Couture blog and take a look around!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Jamie Pyles said...

Beautiful Heidi! Love your design and colors!! What a lovely life expression!

iris said...

Heidi, your work is even more beautiful now! I guess that just shows that you create pages with your heart - and now that you have another baby - your work is even more beautiful. Congratulations on the birth of Jax!

finnabair said...

Thank you so much for visiting me Heidi - and your kind words on my work as I am a fan of yours creations since i saw you on scrapbook.com :)
hugs :*

Alyssa said...

That layout is beautiful. You chose the perfect word. One year later, we are both getting around to using those papers. LOL

Something Special said...

I am really impressed with your work. Beautiful layouts. Come visit me at my creative blog for a sweet little giveaway.