Up on the Prima blog today and using one of the Friday freebie sets...
"No Ordinary Boy"
I incorporated the Friday Freebie cards by pulling them into my Photoshop program and layering my photos within them.
For one of the cards, I altered my photo, making it transparent so that I could include the journaling on the lines. And for the other card, I built up the layers so that it looks like my son is popping out of the frame within the card.
Then I printed out copies on cardstock, cutting the details out and ripping the cards, then layering behind my main photos.
Prima Supplies Used:
- Friday Freebies Wishes & Dreams ATCs
- 970093 Wishes & Dreams ATCs
- 970079 Wishes & Dreams
- 970048 Wishes & Dreams
- 970567 Wishes & Dreams
- 563912 Wood Embellishments
- 970246 Wishes & Dreams Type & Tab Stickers
- 564759 Chevron Mask
- Other Supplies: Gesso, Shimmerz Paints, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Masking Tape, Craft Wire
Shimmerz paints, NEW Patina Texturez and Rolling in the Hay
White signo pen