Ultimate Design Challenge – Rules
This is a multi-week scrapbooking technique based challenge contest. You must pre-register for the contest by January 10th, 2013. To pre-register please email the following information to UltimateDesigner@swirlydoos.com:
*First & Last Name
*Mailing Address (international contestants are welcome!)
*Your screen name/login name on the Swirlydoos website
*Your screen name/login name on the Swirlydoos gallery
- You must register on the Swirlydoos website (www.swirlydoos.com) and in the Swirlydoos gallery (www.swirlydoos.com/gallery) prior to January 10th, 2013 to be able to participate in the Ultimate Design Challenge. You must email us at UltimateDesigner@swirlydoos.com with your registered user name for both the Swirlydoos site, and the gallery.
- There will be no late registrations/entries allowed
- Your assignments will be posted on Mondays by noon MST, and are due by Midnight MST the following Saturday night. Your completed projects must be uploaded into the appropriate contest gallery within the Swirlydoos gallery (www.swirlydoos.com/gallery). Unfortunately if your project is not uploaded by the posted deadline your project will be disqualified from that week’s challenge and you will not be able to move forward in the Ultimate Design Challenge for 2013.
- Your posted project must incorporate that week’s specified technique. You do not need to do exactly what your super talented instructors have done. Show us what YOU can do with the technique shown (we’re looking for hidden talents my dears!) You may upload only ONE project per assignment so make sure you show us your very best work!
- The Swirlydoos Design & Education Teams have been given the icky job of judging all of the entries. They will painstakingly go through each and every project turned in and will ultimately decide which contestants will move forward into the next round of challenges, and which contestants will not. We will post the list of contestants who are moving forward in the Ultimate Designer area of our forum on the Sunday before the next week’s assignments are posted. After the final technique challenge has been issued, the entire Swirlydoos team will knock our heads together to TRY to choose the 2013 Ultimate Design Challenge Winner (omg we know this is going to be soooooo hard!!!) The Ultimate Design Challenge winner shall receive the crazy big prize package valued at over $400.00, and they may also win a spot on the Swirlydoos Design Team!
****NOTE**** If you do NOT move forward into the next round of challenges, you can still play along with us and be eligible for RAKS for the duration of the contest! Simply complete the projects and assignments, and upload them into your SB.C or 2 Peas gallery with the title of your project reading as follows: ***Swirlydoos Kit Club, Ultimate Designer Challenge. Week __***
We invite you to join us in our forums where you can hang out with Swirlydoos members, subscribers and designers! There is a forum specific to this contest where you can chat with and encourage other contestants as well as talk with your instructors about the challenges issued. We hope to see you there so we can get to know you all better!
See below for closeups of the awesome prizes!
Are you excited to play? We are!!!!!