Made for the Prima CHA booth, the project below was made using Prima's beautiful new Romance Novel line, as well as Ingvild Bolme's amazing new Junkyard Findings collection. I am in LOVE with her new stuff for Prima - just up my alley, totally vintage, and exactly the kind of funky hardware that I love to incorporate within my pieces!
- Romance Novel Papers "Time Travel" #844929, "Bookplate" #844943, "Dear John" #844936, "Emotion" #844974, "Messenger" #844981
- Flowers: Serenade "561451, "Encore" #561338, "Soubrette #561574
- Alphabet Stickers "Romance Novel" 558987
- Say it in Crystals "Romance Novel" #560171, #560522, #560584
- Junkyard Findings "clock gears" #891602, "typos zippers" #891558
- Shabby Chic Treasures "La Coeur" #891442
- In Addition:
- Golden Gesso
- Golden Molding Paste
- Shimmerz Paints "Cotton Candy", "Pop Art Pink", "Licorice", "Poinsettia Pink"
This project was created for Shimmerz and is on their blog today! I am still enamored with all vintage-y hues, and I love the combinations of colors that Shimmerz offers so that I can create with this kind of soft, romantic, type palette!
My hubby and I are getting ready to celebrate our 12th anniversary in a couple of weeks, and I thought it would be fun to show off some of our pictures as we have, umm... well, "matured" lol, in a pose that we somehow always end up in. :)
Like I said above, I love the combination of vintage-y colors that Shimmerz offers, especially with a pop of something bright. I first used some white gesso to highlight the areas of the background paper that I planned on working on. I then spritzed it with some Treasured Hymn, Pop Art Pink, Cotton Candy, and Licorice. I then let it dry, and afterward using a Crafter's Workshop mask, added the diamonds with molding paste. After the paste was dried completely, I repeated my use of color, blending with a baby wipe, and then flicking Licorice and my pop color My Bleeding Heart in spots on the page. I then used my medicine dropper to drip some Butter Cream Shimmerz around the photo cluster.
Have a beautiful day, friends! Don't forget about my giveaway... leave a comment on the post below (if you are a follower) to be eligible for a RAK! **muah**