Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ZOOM!

I swear my boy has stolen my heart, for every little thing he does - cracks me up, and makes me melt. (Even when he is throwing a tantrum, I melt a bit inside.) Here he had just received his first bike from his Grandma Tata and the first thing he did once it was built... well, okay - he kept climbing on it WHILE it was being built too, was too steer it and say ZOOM, and do that thing that little boys do. You know, revving the engine with their lips..... Aaah, I love him.

Using 7 Dots, I created the page below. This collection still floors me... it is so whimsical and perfect for girls OR boys, flowery creations, or racing ones like below. Finnabair (designer of this line), friend, you are so amazing.


The chippies in this collection are incredible, and I had so much fun just adding bits of scraps from other projects, and then of course, throwing some paint on there, and voila! it was exactly what I had hoped. Chaotic, grungy, and all boy with a bit of ZOOM. 
 



xx Heidi

Pin It!

7 comments:

~Etoile~ said...

wowwww really love that!!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh Heidi, this is a fantastic boy page. Thanks for the inspiration. Yeah, little boys are so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work always :) Love your boy page with that 7 Dots.

dubya said...

wow! I love your style! It reminds me of an old farm house. I once saw a framed piece of carpet in a 150 year old famrhouse with pictures of all the grand children pinned to it. It was beautiful.

ingrid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ingrid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ingrid said...

oops....I think it's my bedtime!...lol
this page is just awesome Heidi!