Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Be Extraordinary **7 Dots**

Have I mentioned how much I adore using the Wonderland Collection from 7 Dots? :) I just can't get enough of it. Caught on the 7 Dots blog recently (click here to see their wonderfully, inspiring, blog, I AM SO HONORED to be a part of their Design Team!! ...

Using  hardly any paints this time (this paper is to die for lovely already) I simply used some gesso and a spritz here and there of Shimmerz paint.
 The chipboard details from 7 Dots are deliciously bare, so I colored these with some Shimmerz paints as well, and then added some bits, and baubles, flowers and frayed burlap. :) Have you gotten your hands on 7 Dots yet? If so, what is your favorite part of their collections?
xx Heidi
Pin It!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow Heidi this is beautiful!!! Don't know this make at all, but just love what you created here!

finnabair said...

Heisi, you just melt my heart, girl! Wonderful layout - and so sweet words. You rock!

Solange Marques said...

It's wonderful Heidi!!!
Fantastic!!

Irina Mamedova said...

your art is amazing!!! :)