Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Playing With Prima (catch-up, Part 1)

With CHA around the corner, I thought that a few of my posts over the next week or two should share a couple of my latest Prima projects, you may have seen them up on their blog in the last couple weeks, but aaah... I have some close-ups to show you here :)

 "Nature's Gift"
This was made using Prima's fantastic ledger paper, as well as a lot of neutral, fussy-cut elements from their Pixie Glen paper Collection. I also used quite a bit of Shimmerz paints to highlight and frame the photo and detail work.


I also created a jewelry tree, from a misfit, broken, plain old looking thing - and now this sits on my bathroom counter, holding all my pretties!




Stay tuned for some more projects from Prima, as I play catch-up - posting projects that I have made over the last month or so. :)
xx Heidi
Pin It!

1 comment:

Tanya Batrak said...

Heidi, gourgeous LO!! And the colors - beautiful :)


Tanya