Saturday, December 10, 2011

Make your Chipboard work! **With Prima of course**

I needed a keepsake box. I always need some sort of keepsake box.... don't you? I find things all over that I think to myself, "good heavens, Heidi - that is something that you want to remember." BUT, I don't want to become a hoarder, so of course, I need to create something beautiful to organize these little bits in. 

I found an old chipboard box laying in my room, pretty sure it contained something at some point, who knows what - but I decided that I had a purpose for it. And Prima was going to make it pretty. :) 

Here is the cover of the finished box.

I used lots of Le Romantique, a shabby chic treasure, some ornamental edgings, a mask, and of course some flowers from Prima. I then used lots of crackle paste, molding paste, and Shimmerz paints and Enamelz to further make the colors pop!

xx Heidi
Pin It!

1 comment:

misty said...

Wow! This is absolutely amazing! I am in awwwe over the colors and texture...totally fabulous!