Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time keeps on ticking....

...ticking, ticking.
And I am SO glad that I own a camera.
'cause if I didn't, 
I wouldn't catch simple, 
wonderful,
quiet,
moments like this one.



I used Shimmerz Spritz in Tropical Tanline and Olive Branch to create the right color green hue, and then I used Pearlz in Espresson to add my signature drips and splashes. Using the sketch provided by The Color Room, I was inspired to layer strips of paper and Tim Holtz tape, and of course, the splashes of paint.

Have you played with us over there yet? Been inspired by the amazing wall of photos uploaded every day? If you haven't... trust me, you are missing out!
xx Heidi
Pin It!

2 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

Hi Heidi! Gosh you've really been so busy with the wedding and everything involved. Perhaps you'll share something etherally beautiful from the W day? As always, this page is so painterly cool and the photo is just so wonderful. Love how you mix the grungy splatter with sweetness and tenderness. Take care! mwah!

Tusia Lech said...

Wonderful layout! So delicate...