Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Skissedilla Sketch, Shimmerz, and ME!

I was so honored to be a guest designer and create a sketch for the inspiration sketch site, Skissedilla, this month! Posted this past Sunday on their website, you can see what that uber-talented bunch of designers did with it, and I know you will be so inspired. There is no shortage of creative brilliance in the bunch.

This is the sketch that I created... and I totally created it to showcase Shimmerz paints. I ADORE my paints. Can't live without them. Seriously. SO, in all its craziness, here is the sketch:


And here is what I did with it...

"98% Fabulous, 2% Mischievous"



So, be honest... it isn't often that I create a sketch - what do you think? 
Is it too crazy? Is it not crazy enough? 
xx Heidi
Pin It!

4 comments:

MadebyGenieS said...

It's perfectly Heidi :)
Congratulations on the feature--your layout is beautiful. However, I think 2% mischievous is a gross understatement ;)

Stampin2day said...

Wow...stunning LO!

Brenda said...

wow I am lovin this....love how you did the photos...and the title is sooo cute!
hugs
Brenda

Jamie Pyles said...

Lovely sketch, it's perfect!! That's something I've never done, will have to try!! Love your detailed cutting!!