Monday, May 9, 2011

OMG! I scrapped a wedding photo!!

Yep... only 11 years after the fact.

But this week's palette at The Color Room, totally inspired me. Not to mention that I was one of the lucky recipients of the Scrap That! May kit, as well as some totally yummy chipboard from Imaginarium Designs! It all just worked perfectly to capture my husband's and my favorite wedding photo.

Here is what I made...

But since it is pretty hard to see the texture, here are the close-ups! I used tons of Shimmerz (of course!) in Toadlee, My Bleeding Heart, and Truffle, to really distress and glam up the background and enhance the framing of the photo! I also used Gold Glimmer to coat the lettering. YUMMY.

LOVE these colors from The Color Room! Here is the palette....


Are you playing along with us over there, honestly - the DT over there is brilliant - I am so honored to be a part of it and am constantly inspired by the rest of the girls!

I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day! Lots of love.
xx Heidi


Pin It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

such a fab page! love the design!

Dara Lynn said...

Beautiful page!!!!! Very airy and whimsical:) PS....I am really enjoying your class series @ Miss Arts!!!

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Your Kind of amazing you know that! This is beautiful :) Hugs jamie

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I so love this!!!