Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blues & Babies!

Here are a couple projects that I made this month for Your Scrapbook Stash. I was so thrilled to get my hands on the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, and some BG Oliver! Here's what I got for you....

**AND DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT MY LAST POST!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON A HEIDI STASH!!**

"Begins and Ends"
and a few close-ups :)
Crackle Medium, Maya Mist, Acrylic Paint... oh my! I so enjoyed myself creating this one! I only had about an hour to play today, because that little boy of mine did NOT want to nap. Perhaps "scrapping" him into a slumber had some sort of adverse effect...

"Welcome Little One"
I just adore these Maya Road chipboard birds. And the nest? Made out of scraps from my scrapping in haste this morning. :) Aaaaah, nothing refreshes a mommy better. Scrapping is good for the soul, and in turn, good for Mama's handling of busy baby days!

Don't forget to read my earlier post... trust me when I say that I have some yumminess all ready to be sent somewhere!

xx Heidi
Pin It!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ahhh- love the color and grungeness of both - aweosme !!!

Shelley said...

I love your attention to detail in everything you make! The chipboard bird is so beautiful!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

that is amazinG! You amaze me at how you can work the stash :)
hope you are doing well!