Monday, June 7, 2010

The Couture "Color Room"


This month, Couture Cardstock and The Color Room are partnering up! I had the honor of creating with the first palette of the month, Palette #9 {Her Room}...



And here is my artsy, messy, take on the palette using coordinating Couture Cardstock"

"{He} CAUGHT {me} LOOKING"

I admit it, I am a sneaker... I like to sneak upon my kids, hoping to find them doing something irresistibly adorable, that I can catch on camera. I do it all the time... and this particular time, my husband snuck up on me and snapped the photo!

For a bit more info on what I did to create the layout, visit Couture's blog!

I really am attempting to get better about posting everyday, but right now CHA is getting closer so I am knee deep in projects, and summer vacation is here - so my scraproom has been invaded by little girls, lol...


(Do you see what I mean??)

and that makes it a little harder to move around in here! Excuses, excuses. I know... I'll get better at this, I promise!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lesley Langdon said...

What a stunning layout! I am in awe. Your girls are so sweet - right now, my 4 year old is helping me alter brads with paint. She is a scrapbooker already and always wants to play with me. ;)