Monday, June 14, 2010

Beachy Tag Album!

I LOVE this mini acrylic tag album! What fun it was to use the water effects technique to color in the clear acrylic. This was featured on the Couture Cardstock blog yesterday, and I will be showing it off in person over at the Scrapbook Shoppe in 2 weeks, where I will be teaching the ladies how to make their own orchids, dimensional starfish, and a fun beachy layout!

I used Websters Pages "Seaside Retreat" and Couture Cardstock in "Winter White, Umbrella, Pick-up Line, and Liquid Sunshine."

Those scraps that I always am saving, you know, the ones that everyone laughs at me for keeping because they are so small - well they came in PERFECT for this project. The album is only 3.5 inches tall you see, so all those little pieces were exactly what I needed!

Molding paste, paint, distress inks, and a bit of cheesecloth, finished the piece off!


And here are the sneaks again... for the class I am teaching! Are you ladies ready to get inked? Sandy? Glimmer misted? I am! See you soon!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

stunning- ahhhh - love it!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

You put it in so many LOVElY details into your projects, totally breathtaking!

MindyRadio said...

Every page is adorable. BTW, I keep small scraps too.

The Scrapbook Shoppe said...

we can't WAIT for you to get here!
Everyone is so excited!