Friday, April 9, 2010

Prima, Prima, Prima.... Want some?

When I mentioned earlier this month that spring was bursting forth here in Alabama, I wasn't just talking about outside my window. My desk has been covered in beautiful blossoms, felt vines, pebbles, and gorgeous Prima papers. (Seriously. I almost didn't want to use any of it, I wanted to just sit and look at it. I don't believe I have ever had this much new Prima product EVER.) This month the Couture Cardstock design team is doing a blog swap with PRIMA!

This is the layout that is featured on the Couture Cardstock blog today, there are a few more layouts over there from the other DT girls, so you are going to want to head on over there. AND, if you do.....




don't forget to make sure you are entering to win in our Prima prize pack!! It has SO much cardstock and tons of beautiful Prima.

xx Heidi
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

This page is just amazing!! I don't know how you added the red to the edges...but it rocks!!1