Okay... so my entire list is compiled based on some news I have for you all......
1. Being able to share with all of you that I am pregnant! A HUGE WHOPPING surprise to this family, but helping to explain my last month of absolute vomiting, upper respiratory madness, having to pee non-stop, and bit of absence from all things internet. We are thrilled and nervous because this means that we are basically starting all over again... our girls are so excited, and well.. I guess we will have babysitters given the 6 and 8 year gap between them and their new sibling! The baby is due to arrive a couple weeks prior to Christmas... :)
2. Eggo waffles. The only thing that sounds good these days... the only thing that doesn't make me feel sick in any way, shape, or smell.
3. I am SLEEPING! Some of you that know me real well, know that I don't sleep well. I average about 3-4 hours a night if I am lucky, and that is never 3 hours at once... it is 15 minutes here, 20 minutes there. BUT, for four weeks now I have slept 9-10 hours a night solidly! AND I am taking at least 1 (if not 2) naps a day... it is HEAVENLY.
4. A husband who doesn't mind running out at 10 pm to get me a junior frosty, because well... I just kind of thought it would taste good at the time... even if it didn't when he came home with it. I love you Patrick, your heart, your love, you.
5. There is no photo to describe this, because I just didn't have my camera there... My FAVE moment of this week was telling my daughters that they were going to be big sisters. The overwhelming joy that spread to my Sarenna's face was something that will forever be etched in my memory. She started to shake, laugh, and cry all at once. She was sobbing, saying, "this is the best gift you could have ever given me Mommy." I have never, NOT EVER, seen anything like this. The absolute, pure joy that she responded with was amazing, and brings me to tears just thinking about it. I will never forget that.