Saturday, February 14, 2009

She called me "BAD GIRL" and I LIKE it!!!





Yes, She called me BAD GIRL!
I have made the Bad Girls DT for 2009, and I am beyond excited!
This will begin with the March kit, for 6 months.
Here are the layouts that got me there...

"I Am in the Details"


“I believe that life lies in the details. While the big picture can most certainly be beautiful, it is the tiny elements that carve each one of us into our own person. Small pieces of life intertwine to produce a myriad of emotions, an array of personalities, an intriguing blend of colors, experiences, interpretations, and stories. I desire all of this to be reflected within my creations, combining elements from differing product lines, using varying textures, colors, and combinations in ways that might be overlooked at first glance because they aren’t thought to match or coordinate. Life, for me, is an amazing journey and I have discovered the beauty that lies within every one of my experiences, all of the mismatched elements of my life. This is why I scrapbook, to tell my story. I include the good, the bad, and every little detail that I believe makes my life beautiful.”




And here is a close up of my fan... so much fun to make!


Pin It!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go girl!! You "Bad Girl" you!!

Amooretto said...

that is just awesome girl! that fan is spectacular. Very beautiful. You will RAWK Bad Girls' World!!! I should know...you RAWKed at TMS! ;)

Vicki said...

WOW! Heidi - you really are a bad girl! LOL! Congrats honey! Big hugs xxxx

stephanie garbett said...

way to go heidi you bad bad bad girl i am so glad i saw these awesome layouts first so so pleased for ya love ya girl xx

Unknown said...

If you like the look of my blog - go check out http://www.houseof3.com/about LOL - I just better not catch you using mine! :P I am having a problem to get the whole side image to show up on the sides. I am waiting for them to get back to me.

domestic goddess said...

huge congrats Heidi, adore your layout and fan, stunning!looking forward to working with you :)

Nicole Renee said...

So awesome, congrats!

janet said...

How exciting Heidi!!! Congratulations. I love the work you did...the fan is gorgeous! You always have amazing detail!

Stay Funny said...

The layout of your eyes is amazing! Stunning!
Congrats!

Tracie H said...

Congrats on making it to the team - you will have such a blast b/c BG's is the BEST :0)

scrappalicious said...

SO.. why haven´t you quit TMS yet? When you´re a Bad Girl you´re supposed to be exclusive!

Heidi Kelley said...

Hey Scrappalicious! My term with Bad Girls starts March 1st even though the announcement has been made already, and my term with The Mosy Scrapper ends the last day of February. :) Hence the reason that both are showing up on my blog.

scrappalicious said...

You´ll be missed =´(

Heidi Kelley said...

I have loved working with and talking to all the people over at The Mosy Scrapper :( and I am sorry for the confusion all this has caused as well. Apparently, it has some people upset, thinking that Wendy gave the spot to someone who would not be exclusive to BadGirls.... but I will be, and I would never have tried out for the DT had my term at TMS not been over before that one officially started.

Candy Rosenberg, A Vintage Girl said...

Congratulations Heidi, you so deserve it girlfriend! I am glad that you went for it. Never hesitate, not for one moment to go after what you want!

Priviledged to be on a team with you, myself. You RAWK it every time!

Miss ya XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

girl... congrats... I just love your style!!!!

-- dalis

Jamie Pyles said...

Congrats to you! Love your work!!! Yes, the Lo of your eyes is stunning!!
Have a great rest of the week:)