Tuesday, September 2, 2008




WOW. So this week brings with it a whole new life. This is my first week my baby is in kindergarten half day everyday, so I am alone in the mornings. With both girls gone in school, I found myself meandering around the house, amusing myself by coming up with a list of things that I can actually do while they are away.

Then I cried.
Then I mopped those tears up and smiled.

I smiled because I thought about the fact that this week also marks my first week on a design team! I am so excited to be on the Mosy Scrapper's design team and am looking forward to working with Janet, Melissa, April and Christa! What a talented group and I feel honored to be a part of the team....

So this morning brought me tears. Tears because my SAHM days are nearing an end and I hate the thought, and tears of joy because I get to spend the next 6 months scrapping for a fabulous team... both of these are things that I am entirely passionate about, and so while I feel that I am standing in the midde of a teeter totter emotion wise - I have been blessed to be home, I am blessed to be doing things that I love, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
Pin It!

1 comment:

stephanie garbett said...

hello Heidi girl i could cry for you..
the girls look so cute and boy are you lucky to stay at home to scrap i so wish i lived in your street we would have a blast i cant wait to see your DT stuff i know you will blow me away hugs and give the girls a cuddle from me xxxxxxx